Thursday 5 July 2012

What motivates me?


All the single days, times, moments, and things. That is my short answer. I think time is the most important for me; it stirs and pushes me to go ahead. Other things that motivate me are my family, friends, some dreams, visions, and other stuff..

I can feel people who I know always hope for my achievement. And they just watch and support me. The last time, when I was stagnated, I remember that they could only comfort my mind and soul (though religious things are helpful). Now I so badly want to return that same heart to them. So to do this, I know I need to achieve my goal and show them the result.

So, the first thing I have to do is manage my time. Time is fairly given to us and what I can do is to give my best shot every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment