Friday 13 July 2012


Media destroys our relationship?


The question of how much media influences our relationship is known as an old one. It has been the topic of conversation in many ways; like school work, family, or communities. Media has brought lots of conveniences and novelties to us. It is a fact that we not only have benefits from it but also enjoy it.

However, I think we sometimes overlook the side effects of it. We just use it as our benefit. If you have a smartphone, I would like to recommend you “watch yourself during supper with your family”; or ask yourself, “how many times do you talk to your lovely phone without speaking?”

Maybe this topic would not be a good question or perhaps my arguments are not applicable to everybody. But I just want to ask you to switch to vibrate during supper with people or while you are in class. Then you can keep at least a piece of your relationship with your lovely family.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very pertinent point you make, and I agree with you 100%. I must admit I am guilty of exactly what you say. Please consider asking someone to proof read your blogs before posting. Otherwise, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment.
    I just wrote about what I saw and felt.
    I also admit your recommendation to advertise my blogs before posting.

    ReplyDelete