Friday 13 July 2012


Money ball

While watching a movie; Money ball, I felt some philosophy that I insist on in my own life. That movie is not about playing baseball, it's about management. Maybe most of South Africans do not know about baseball, but I can say it is similar to cricket. I hope you enjoy the movie!

At the begging of the movie, the actor says, “the problem is, there are rich teams and there are poor teams. We cannot defeat the rich team because of money. It means if we have money to keep and buy good players, we are a winning team. If we don’t have it, we are losing team". Unfortunately, that is true. However, the actor shows how to be a winning team without money. I could also feel something that is too eager for achievement in that movie. It is like creating something from nothing.

What I feel about that movie is “Not all who wander are lost” That is true even though there are still rich teams and poor teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment