Friday 30 March 2012


How do you step from the top of a 100 foot pole?
Maybe I spent long time to reach the top of a 100 foot pole or it would be short time, and it could may be very challenged or happy period. I maybe think I finally reach the top of the world. It could be right. However, the most important is “From now”. If I think it is the end of the world, it is completely wrong because it is very dangerous to be off my guard.

By just 15 years ago, Japan's companies were leading Electronics Market in the world such as Sony, Panasonic or Sanyo, because their products were unbeatable in the market. They were enough to be rich companies with even in domestic demands, and they maybe were satisfied with that. However, in 2007, shocking news was reported to them: Sony hardly seems to catch up Samsung from now (actually I read a Korean article in 2007, but if you want to know the true, CLICK Eng.ver)

I never imagined that Mike Tyson, the symbol of nuclear fist, returns his champion belt until he bit the ear of Holyfield. He thought he is on the top of the world but was off his guard. That is my concern about myself to the topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment