Friday 17 February 2012


How hard is it to follow instructions?

Before I answer that question, I would like to ask myself “If I am following instructions, why do I follow that?” and “What do I get after done keeping the instructions?”
I want to talk about importance of goal. If something is necessarily needed to have to do or finish for your goal, do you think instructions are obstacles? Anyone could consider whether it is helpful or not.
The order is important. The results you want could be different depending on how you determine the order. It is very important how you start at the beginning. I saw some people blindly start their work and finally fail. I would suggest that get your goal, get you plan, bring your instructions.
Now, we got goal, order, instructions. What is hard and difficult?















Obtained from http://pyweek.org/13/entries/

1 comment:

  1. I would say the moment you don't follow instructions that is when you are unable to achieve your goal.

    ReplyDelete