Friday 28 September 2012


My favourite Cat in the Hat book is [fill in the title]; because...


I have to say ‘I am so sorry about this topic’ before I start this topic, I have neither read this book nor shown any interest in children’s books. I will breakdown some part of this book based on some reviews.

In this book, it is important to analyse each character. We were all kids before in some point of our lives, the house is our society, parents are our social norms that sanction and control us. I have not yet understood the role of cat and hat. Do you think it means lucky or the unfortunate one?

I think that every book for children includes some lessons and guidance for their future. If you know what that means and think I am missing some information about the book, could you please let me know? 

Cell: 0793994049_Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment