Thursday 19 April 2012


You will be there, as you said
There are so many different types of people in the world. Some people are always complaining about something, and they sometimes shoot profanities at others. On the other hand, people who are talking about possibly bright futures bring hope to us; and they have not only confidence, but also belief in themselves. I think it is what they are that shows their future.

From my experiences: I started with a middle point between negative and positive, and I went through life the way that I wanted to be and believed. When I decided to come to Cape Town, I did not have anything. All I had was merely belief in studying abroad.

The most important thing is your belief about what you want and believe. If you believe, what you thought and said, it will happen in the future. Trust yourself and get assurance about what you wanna be or who you wanna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment