Sunday 29 April 2012


It is a poor idea to lie to yourself.

I strongly agree with that topic. Everybody knows that it is stupid behaviour, which not only cheats yourself, but also has negative effects on your future.

I think people lie to themselves to avoid some moments, or a mistake, or something that they have to do. It is also related to diligence. When I was in high school, I thought of how to study efficiently. The idea that I came up with was to have a break time for efficient study before start studying. The short answer to that idea was to spoil myself. Whenever I began to work, I took a break, and I felt like being lazy. It was all part of getting into practice. I just postponed my work that I had to do by cheating myself. In other words, I fell into sweet temptation and deceived myself.

Someone said that if standing, you want to sit on a chair, if you sit on a chair, you want to lay down, and if you lay down, you want to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment