Friday 25 May 2012


First of all, make your glass empty to drink

I am thinking of what I am; where I am. While staying in Cape Town, I have diligently been pouring things into my brain. Actually, I did not feel like putting everything into that, but hey, I gave it my best shot.

For example, when you pour white wine into half a glass of beer, the end contents can never be a pure white wine. Punch is punch. It's not white wine. And if you want it to be pure white wine, you need to fill your glass with 100% white wine. But to do that - you firstly need to empty your glass. So that you can drink what you want.

It looks so simple (emptying your glass) but it is not at all easy one to make myself empty. Why? Maybe it's because we are afraid of losing something from our being.

No comments:

Post a Comment